1. Go to the registration page. If you were a participant at Berlin Buzzwords 2014, you just need to update your profile. Log in with your details. On the main page you see the note “Berlin Buzzwords 2015: subscribe to event.” Click on it and join the group.
2. You can already start to fill out and complete your speaker profile or finish this at a later time. Please note, your speaker profile must be fully completed until February 9 for your session to be accepted.
3. Choose your username.
4. Enter a valid e-mail address.
5. After completing registration you will be forwarded to the home page again and receive an activation link via your submitted e-mail address. Please note that this might take up to 15 minutes depending on your e-mail provider and please also check your spam folder... Click the link and set a password.
6. In the menu (black and grey bar on the top of the page) you will find:
- User account: Here you'll find your profile information. Click edit and find your user account were you can change your e-mail address and password, as well as your "Speaker profile" where you can edit & complete your speaker profile.
- If you go back to "My events > Dashboard" you can click on "Add event content" > Session to create a session proposal
- My sessions: here you'll find your submitted proposal and may edit them as necessary.
7. Now: Click "Add event content > session" and simply fill out all fields related to your session proposal.
8. Feel free to save and continue at a later date – but remember: your session needs to be completely filled out by February 9
9. Add speakers to your sessions. If you are planning several speakers into your session, all of them need to register and create a profile. Once you know their username, please add the usernames to the "speakers" field in the form.
10. Yay, your session is fully filled out and submitted on time! Or go back to Step 7 and submit more session proposals.