1) This year we celebrate the fifth edition of Berlin Buzzwords Conference!
How time flies! Have a look at our small summary about the history of this event.
2) Berlin Buzzwords takes place at a former Brewery
For the second time, the conference will take place at Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin. The former brewery with its distinctive architecture from the end of the 19th century offers 25.000 sqm, 6 courtyards and more than 20 buildings. It is a fantastic open place, especially in summer.
3) How to get there
The address of Kulturbrauerei is Schönhauser Allee 36, 10435 Berlin. The main entrance is via Sredzkistraße. Take the U-Bahn U2, the S-Bahn "Ringbahn S42", S4, S8 or the Tram M12, M1 or M10 to Eberswalder Straße. You can check all current train and bus connections on the BVG website. The number of a Taxi service is 030 210101 or 030 443322. Taxi bills will not be reimbursed by Berlin Buzzwords or newthinking.
4) It starts with a Barcamp on May 25
Come along for great discussions and knowledge sharing with your fellow attendees! Many people have already registered, but there are some spaces left. Plus: if you join the #bbuzz Barcamp you can bring your conference ticket to already check-in and save time on Monday morning.
- Where: Soda Moon at Kulturbrauerei
- Date: May 25, 2014 (the evening before Berlin Buzzwords Conference)
- When: 5.00 pm - 9.30 pm (registration starts 4.30 pm)
- Who: Eligible are all attendees of Berlin Buzzwords
- Registration: to guarantee you a place please register here for "Sunday Barcamp and Meetups only"
5) There are great Meetups and Hackathons around the conference
Before and after the two days of Berlin Buzzwords conference, it's time to get involved, make things happen and work on high quality and deep technical content. Besides the barcamp on Sunday we offer attendees the possibility of visiting meetups, workshops and hackathons for an intense and focused insight into their favorite topics. They are organised by volunteers and hosted by Berlin Buzzwords as well as local companies. Berlin Buzzwords attendees are free to go to any of these after successful registration.
For detailed information on meetups and hackathons please check out this list.